Monday, July 26, 2010

Chief

This morning I was one of 5 people who preached in church. Yes that's
right 5 people preached, and that was a short service. Two days ago I
was searching through the bible looking for something to speak about.
I was clueless as to what to do. I came across the good Samaritan and
instantly knew that I needed to speak on that. Well back to church
this morning. I was the second one to preach. I was introduced as The
Chief of the mzungus (white people) The first spoke on Isaiah 6 "Hear
I am send me". which fit perfectly with the Good Samaritan message. I
encouraged them to love their enemies and those they don't get along
with. The people received it very well and expressed their happiness
for us being in Uganda.

It hasn't rained in 3 weeks and many of the plants in the garden
planted by Luke and Adam. Please pray for rain and that it comes this
week.

Tonight we had a lot of fun taking pictures, here are a few.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it had rained the right amount, so I'm sorry that the crops are fading. I will add it to the pray chain.

    Glad the preaching went well!

    ReplyDelete