Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tick, Tick, Tick

Our time in the US is slowly ticking away. We are leaving Kalamazoo at noon on Tuesday July 20 to head over to Detroit Metro. We have two 8 hour flights, one from Detroit to Amsterdam and one from Amsterdam to Entebbe. You can watch the progress of our flights by going to http://flightaware.com/ Here is our itinerary:

On The Way There

Depart - Jul 20 - 5:40pm
Detroit, MI (DTW) on Delta 242 
Arrive - Jul 21 - 7:35am
Amsterdam (AMS)

... connection time: 3 hours 25 minutes ...

Depart - Jul 21 - 11:00am
Amsterdam (AMS) on Delta 9318
Arrive - Jul 21 - 7:50pm
Entebbe (EBB)
On the Way home


Depart - Aug 20 - 9:50pm
Entebbe (EBB) on Delta 9319
Arrive - Aug 21 - 5:15am
Amsterdam (AMS)
... connection time: 2 hours 45 minutes ...

Depart - Aug 21 - 8:00am
Amsterdam (AMS) on Delta 272
Arrive - Aug 21 - 10:35am
Detroit, MI (DTW)

2 comments:

  1. Whoops, flightaware...you kind of let me down as I tried to stalk the flight from Amsterdam to Entebbee...no luck there. Should be just about an hour from landing from what I can tell...can't wait to get the first update from you yahoos when you're on the ground in UG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safely and sorry of the midair scare!!! I think I would have needed smelling salts if it would have happened to me or at least someone to help pry my white knuckles off of the person sitting next to me!

    Thank Caitlin for the quick update on The River Uganda site. I guess no one will be eating a cookie from you again soon. HA!

    Sorry if you meant to take the soccer ball. I didn't see it on the chair. We could have taken the air out of it and put it in your bags, but that definitely would have put you over 50 lbs. Did you have to pay? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete